At the Kane Mostyn Insurance Agency, we are proud to offer Health, Supplemental, Long Term Care, Life, and Disability Insurance to individuals and families. It is our goal to provide the best coverage available so that you are covered when you need it most.
Browse our full line of Individual Insurance products below and please contact our team with any questions you have.
Life is expensive and death can be costly. Life insurance is important in caring for those left behind in the wake of tragedy. It can help cover the cost of funeral expenses, pay off debt, provide for children’s education, and carry on family housing and living expenses. If you want to ensure those you love most are provided for in their time of need there are many life insurance choices available.
The best way to feel confident about your health insurance choices is to become familiar with all the rules and requirements.
- The open enrollment each year is from November 1 – December 15. All policies purchased during open enrollment begin January 1 of the following year.
- You have legal rights and may have access to premium subsidies and deductible credits.
Our Kane Mostyn team is up-to-date with the most current laws and policies. We are happy to meet with you to discuss your health insurance coverage options.
Supplemental insurance plans may provide you with a cash benefit paid out over a period of time or given to you in one lump sum. The cash can be used to cover lost wages, and transportation related to your health condition or used to pay for food, medication, and other unexpected expenses you have due to an illness or injury. We offer the following supplemental plans:
- Personal Accident Policy
- Critical Illness Policy
- Accident Companion Policy
- Hospital Confinement Policy
- Income Protection Policy
Long-Term Care Insurance
Is your life goal to stay at home as long as possible? Did you know that a long-term care insurance policy may help keep you out of a nursing home? This special insurance helps you to get the care you need right where you want to be, at home. Long Term Care insurance can help provide the following:
- Payment for a family member or friend to become trained to care for you
- Special equipment, such as a hospital-style bed, walker, wheelchair or respirator
- Home modifications to enhance your ability to perform the activities of daily living and remain safely at home
- Rental and installation of a medical alert system
Disability protects your income if you ever become disabled. Most people think about saving enough money to meet short-term needs, but what would happen if you were out of work for months or longer? Disability insurance has the most value in its ability to protect you over a longer duration.
Learn more about Medicare: Medicare 101