Medicare Coverage

Insurance Options

We are proud to offer Health, Life, Long Term Care, Disability, Auto, and Homeowners Insurance to individuals and businesses. It is our goal to provide the best coverage available so that you are covered when you need it most.

Medicare Coverage

We offer a variety of Medicare Supplement Plans, Medicare Advantage and Stand Alone Prescription Drug Plans to keep our clients out-of-pocket costs to a minimum.  You probably have a general idea about what Medicare is and what it covers, but it’s important to be absolutely sure you know what costs you are responsible for. We will help you understand the differences between the plans available to you.

Medicare Part A helps pay your hospital expenses, skilled nursing facilities, and hospice care. Part B helps cover medical expenses such as doctor visits, outpatient care, home health care. Part B pays 80%, leaving you responsible for 20%.  Parts A & B are both subject to a deductible.  A Medicare Supplement plan (also known as Medigap) helps to cover most if not all of what Medicare does not so that you don’t have to.  We also can help you choose a Medicare Advantage or Prescription Drug Plan.

Medicare has very strict enrollment periods, and we are able to help you navigate the waters of when to apply, under what enrollment period and more.  In most cases, you must apply for Medicare in the 7 month period that begins 3 months prior to the month of your 65th birthday and ends 3 months after the month of your 65th birthday.

Annual Enrollment Period is when you are able to switch plans.  This time frame runs from October 15 – December 7, and all changes would begin on January 1.

For more information, please click the links below:

Happy senior African American man patient recovering in hospital bed with male doctor and wife
Scroll to Top